Tornado’s Content Usage Guidelines
We’re glad you’ve taken interest in our blogs and online media. There’s no harm in spreading the word, provided you follow our guidelines below. Here are a few best practices that we ask all users to follow.
- You are free to share a link to any of our content via email or social media.
- If you find our content quotable, GREAT! You can use up to 100 words from any of our text content in your own blog articles or presentations, so long as they follow the Citation Policy below.
- You can also republish most of our original videos, illustrations and other graphic, by copying or embedding them, unless they are stock photos, and as long as you follow the Citation Policy below.
- Do not copy and repost any of our content in full on your website, blog or elsewhere. Posting duplicate copy decreases our search engine results on Google and other search engines, and hurts your return results also.
- Please do not attempt to pass our content off as your own original content.
- Please do not attempt to make money off of our content.
- Tornado’s website and content is copyrighted and protected by applicable laws.
- If you need additional photos or marketing materials, see what our Tornado dealer network can offer you. Learn more here!
- When paraphrasing or quoting various content from this website please link back to the page in which you’ve decided to reference.
- When referencing our downloadable content offers behind a form, please link to the landing page URL with the form for that individual offer
- We ask that you quote Tornado Industries as the source for any borrowed content.
- When quoting an exact phrase from this website, please do not exceed 100 total words.
Here an example of an accurate citation. The snippet below adds a reference for the article that’s quoted and links back to Tornado’s original content. As noted, Tornado Industries is quoted as a source.
Medical facilities work with fragile communities, so “disinfection plays a bigger role than in perhaps any other market.” Many in this industry also receive much of their income from government reimbursements, which may result in greater concern for environmental regulations.
By John Doe
Sources: Tornado Industries
You’ll notice that the link opens in a new tab. This way, you don’t lose any users navigating away from your website. So everyone is happy!
Thank you for your interest in our content. We wish you a happy and safe cleaning day!